Are you looking for a rental apartment in any of the cities of Germany? This article will guide you through the not so easy procedure of renting a Wohnungen (Apartments). The German house owners are very difficult to persuade. Unlike in America, the Germans need a thorough investigation of the renter before letting them in.
How to acquire a Wohnungen?
The landlords in Germany are quite demanding. Below is the list what a landlord wants from the tenant:
• Full proof documentation; including your passport, ids and your credibility.
• The documentations are showing your current financial status. Probably your salary of last 3 months.
• Fill in the tenancy application form stating your habit, your employer, religious affiliations and financial position.
• If you had been staying in a Wohnungen earlier, carry your previous owner’s letter stating about your stay in the home.
• Inform the landlord beforehand about your relocation motives. This will help the landlord to find a new tenant beforehand and also increase the trust.
• Get ready to answer personal questions like your origin, your parents, and upbringing; if you are an outsider.
• If your landlord is not present, carry the debit card statement as a proof of regular payment of rent. The landlords’ main concern is the one-time receipt of rent. If the landlord has the proof of timely payouts, you will get a warm welcome.
If you do not have any relevant proof to show your payments, you can ask your employer to write a letter stating your financial credibility. You can also take along your friend or family member who can vouch for you. While renting a Wohnungen, you must also check for the brokers. If you are searching for a rental agent, the brokerage must be in your mind.You have to mention the brokerage amount to the landlord so that the latter finalize the exact rent.