After Johannesburg, Cape Town is the most popular coastal city of South Africa. tour cape town are all mainly based on harbors, as it is also known as the city of harbors. Cape floristic Region is the natural settings of Cape Town. The city is located on the sea shore of Table Bay. And during early ages, it was being developed by Dutch East India Company.
Cape Town tours famous in South Africa
• Cape Town is the famous tourist place in South Africa as a whole. It attracts tourists for its nature and a Table mountain National Park.
• You can reach at the top of the mountain by hiking, or the other way is mountain cableway.
• For the view of the Atlantic Ocean, tourists usually drive to Chapman’s peak drive, which is a narrow lane connecting Hout Bay with Noordhoek.
Beaches of Cape Town
• Cape Town tours will remain incomplete if Beaches of Cape Town are not visited. All the beaches are in a position that all of them can be visited on the same.
• Each of beaches is having a different atmosphere and different settings.
• The climate of the city is so pleasant that it can be visited anytime.
• It has restaurants and cafes on the beach, like the Camps Bay. Then the White beaches of Llandudno which is extended to Hout Bay.
White Sharks and cage diving
• From Cape Town, this is a famous tour of Shark diving. Before the start, your adventure, take your breakfast at White house.
• From the expert guide and biologists, gain some extra knowledge about the natural habitat of shark.
• You have to be prepared to jump into the cage. And start swimming with the big white sharks. This could be the experience of a lifetime.
Gansbaai is widely known as great white shark capital of the world. Cape Town Tours become incredible with the experience of diving with white sharks.